Two-factor authentication (2FA)
Authentication services offered by telecom provider:
- Convenient – no need to remember passwords
- Safe – no need to store, you cannot lose it
- Quality – without mediators, high-standard SLA
Quick and safe authentication
You can choose from 4 methods
Password is delivered to client by SMS
The password is told by Voice robot when client makes a telephone call
The password consists of digits (usually the last 4 digits) of the telephone number which called the client
The voice robot asks the customer to press the "Authorize" or "No" button on the phone. In this case, the client does not need to remember and enter any code.
How does it work?
- User pushes the entry button of its personal account on the website.
- User receives SMS or an incoming telephone call.
- If you choose....
- SMS password ➔ The password is coming by SMS.
- Password call ➔ User receives a telephone call and voice robot tells the password.
- Flash call ➔ User is watching the number of the incoming call. The last 4 digits of the telephone number is the actual password.
- Confirmation call ➔ There is no need to remember the password. The voice robot prompts you to choose an answer by pressing the corresponding button on the device.
- Client types in the temporary password. In case of Confirmation Call client does not need to type in the temporary password.
Indicator of the delivery - 99,99%.
KOMPaaS, as a service provider guarantees the non-disclosure and safety of users contact data.
Provision and implementation of the solution takes only 1 working day.
Time of delivery for the personal code - 3-5 seconds.
Authentications services are demanded by:
Safe protection of clients financial data
Quick confirmation of the client's entry to the personal account
Activation of the bonus and loyalty cards